Associate Media Director
About The Role
You are excited to put your passion for strategic marketing concepts, practices, and programs to the test. The management, leadership, and evolution of all media is on your shoulders—but your strong knowledge of integrated marketing has you covered. You’re a strategic thinker who can identify opportunities—across multidisciplinary teams—to drive successful solutions for a brand’s needs. Networking both internally and externally with partner agencies and vendors isn’t a problem for you.
- Define, manage, and execute in-depth media strategy
- Build strong client relationships while up-selling and cross-selling to grow business
- Identify high impact opportunities for developing breakthrough customer insights
- Understand and stay on top of current and global media industry issues, trends, and opportunities
- Proactively determine where and how consumer insights can make paid media campaigns successful
- Partner with insight, planning, and marketing science teams to identify customer insights from data and translate that into relevant media campaigns
- Work with discipline leads to identify opportunities to guide strategies that influence creative production
- Help shape media plans by recommending appropriate media channels to use in effective time spans
- Manage third-party vendors and contractors to evaluate new opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate, build, and maintain relationships in the local and national online marketing, media, and social community
- Stay up to date on and advise clients of the latest trends in interactive media
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by the agency
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- 4-6 years of media planning and buying, social media, and search experience
- 2+years in a supervisory role, leading junior media team members
- Strategic thinking skills to provide inventive, but measurable, solutions for client challenges
- Experience with hands-on implementation and results measurement
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups and geographic offices
- Independent personality with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understands the principles of media; specifically features-benefits-solutions selling, through search, digital media, and emerging channels
- You have operational experience with the following programs: Strata, Salesforce, Hubspot, Datorama, MRI-Simons, Scarborough, Monday, or comparable counterparts
Benefits & Perks
401K Match Up
Dental & Visual Insurance
Professional Development Allowance
Work From Home