Bilingual Account Executive
About The Role
The Account Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and the agency. Role involves understanding clients’ needs and objectives, coordinating advertising campaigns and clearly communicating across all channels with clients and agency departments. Also responsible for managing administrative and campaign work, ensuring that all projects are completed on time. The Account Executive reports to an Account Supervisor with dotted line reporting to the Director of Client Services.
- Maintain direct, day-to-day client contact.
- Foster positive relationships with team and clients.
- Arrange and attend client meetings.
- Liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Assist with the development of Client communications briefs and plans.
- Assist with research and planning needs for clients.
- Provide creative, production, media and public relations with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required.
- Ensure that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood.
- Act as a link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- College degree in Business or Marketing required.
- Three to five (3-5) years of advertising agency experience required, multicultural preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust analytical thinking skills.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Extremely organized.
- Highly-honed interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of digital media.
- In-depth understanding of research and planning.
Benefits & Perks
Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance
Continental Breakfast & Chef Prepared Lunches