About The Role
The Bilingual Copywriter is a copy specialist responsible for the conception, writing and execution on projects working in tandem with the Art Director. Bilingual Copywriters can work with client briefs to conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns with limited supervision.
- Desired to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn something new every day
- Partner with the Art Director to concept ideas across all disciplines
- Comes up with creative thinking during brainstorming sessions, project kick-off meetings and while walking in the street
- Develops the brand’s tone and voice, as well as all required assets for any media
- Has the ability to present a campaign to senior creatives, account services and executive level clients and blow their socks off
- Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned accounts
- Maintain a high level of creative excellence as well as a high level of consistency across all brand touch points
- Keeps up to date with trends within the branding, marketing, advertising, technology, and client related industries
- Understands how to target certain audiences, and have an audience-first mindset, and the ability to translate consumer research and insights into effective creative strategies and copy
- Showcase a deep sense of responsibility toward client costs and agency expenses
- Cast actors for TV and radio work and listen to voice tapes
- Liaise with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers, and printers
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of advertising agency experience required
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with teams internally and present to clients
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously depending on size and scope
- Fearless to commit mistakes, and eager to learn for them
- Digital mentality
- Flexibility, proactive working style, and accountability
- Strong conceptual thinking and copy abilities
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- And one more thing… if you are not having fun, you are doing it wrong
Benefits & Perks
Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance
Continental Breakfast & Chef Prepared Lunches