Bilingual Junior Account Executive
About The Role
The Bilingual Junior Account Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and the agency. This role involves learning to understand client needs and objectives, providing day-to-day account management and clearly communicating across all channels with clients and agency departments. This position is responsible for managing administrative and campaign work, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintain direct, day-to-day client contact
- Foster positive relationships with team and clients
- Works in a proactive manner to provide high level client service
- Receives client briefings and interprets these briefings to inner agency team
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments
- Liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising needs and requirements
- Assist with the development of client communications briefs and plans
- Assist with research and planning needs for clients
- Coordinates and oversees preparation of client estimates and invoices
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same
- In partnership with project management team coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Provide creative, production, media and public relations with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required
- Ensure that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood
- Act as a link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field, or 1-3 years of advertising agency experience, is required (multi-cultural experience preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish) and bicultural
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of humor, a curious personality
- Well organized and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability take direction and demonstrate initiative at the same time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical thinking skills