About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile Account Supervisor to join the PACO family. Do you want to join a boutique marketing shop focused on developing culturally driven, inclusive ideas for our clients? Do you want to join a growing agency with amazing perks. Let’s talk!
Accountable for relationship building, marketing strategy, campaign development & management, and business analysis. Acts as the client’s liaison with the agency, ensuring client’s objectives are met and the client is getting the best results from the entire agency team. Strategic thinker with a keen understanding of the multicultural world we live in. Provide day-to-day counsel and account management to diverse client base. Effectively leads a team of Account Executives.
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, senior-level client contact
- Foster positive relationships with team and clients
- Directs the activities of account executives and account coordinators to ensure proper agency service to clients
- Works in a proactive manner to provide client marketing plans with the greatest amount of added value through communications
- Receives client briefings and interprets these briefings to inner agency teams
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans
- Devises communications strategy
- Take an active role in future planning and idea generation for the Client, providing strategic input and formulating innovative solutions to existing marketing and advertising problems
- Briefs creative and media staff in support of account executives
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations, and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data, and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups
- Presents and effectively sells communications plans, concepts, media, and interactive marketing plans to clients
- Provides clients with budget updates
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry, and market developments
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval
- Oversees preparation of client estimates and invoices
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same
- Fosters the development and gainful employment of junior account service staff where appropriate
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with relevant account executives and director of client services
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development
- Represents the agency at industry functions, promoting the agency at every opportunity, and is fully familiar with agency credentials and specialties
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses, and seminars
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Seven-plus (7+) years’ of work-related experience in an advertising agency setting (multicultural preferred)
Benefits & Perks
Winter & Summer Outings
Holiday Flex Time
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance