Client Partnership Manager
About the role
PACO is looking for an ambitious Client Partnerships Manager. This is a business development (consultative sales) position reporting to and working directly with the CEO. You will operate as a solutions-oriented partner to help find and secure amazing clients for PACO. You’re involved in all stages of the business development process; from prospecting to developing presentations to pitching (and everything in between). We’d like for you to have a firm understanding of the multicultural consumer landscape with an inclusive marketing mindset.
You must be a self-starter, highly energetic, and a resourceful team player. You will be essential to the continued success of our New Business team and the agency itself.
Preference will be made for bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of PACO’s services, capabilities, and differentiators
- Identify, research, and build relationships with potential clients.
- Use a consultative selling approach across multiple channels to open new opportunities (email, phone, video, social, etc.)
- Keep a consistent pulse on industry trends and provide thought-leadership to partners and prospective partners
- Develop and oversee thoughtful, enticing client outreach, including meetings, presentations, digital communications, and films.
- Contribute to and manage RFP responses in association with the core Client Development Team
- Cultivate client and industry relationships through content, communication, reliability, and relatability
- Collaborate, develop and strategize account plans with members of other PACO teams
- Collaborate on, and support the development of, RFIs and RFPs, across all categories and capability areas.
- Lead the agency teams throughout the process, from initial kickoff meetings and development of content to ongoing touch bases and final presentation creation and logistics.
- Aid in the development of pitch background materials, including prospective client contact and business background research.
- Organize creative work; assist in project management of client outreach deliverables follow-up with respective teams to ensure on-time delivery.
- Coordinate category knowledge – research, analysis, a compilation of new business communications.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business.
- Cold call or email as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and PACO’s agency leaders/Senior Management.
- Plan and manage capabilities presentations, pitches, and any other approaches with prospective clients
- Work with CEO, Strategic Planning team, Creative team, and Client Services team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Develop and manage new business outreach/events budget
- Attend industry functions (Association events and conferences), and any other event identified as a networking opportunity, where leads and knowledge of the market and creative trends can be generated (travel required, post-Covid)
- Present to and consult with mid and senior-level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the agency’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Ensure that data is accurately entered, tracked, and managed within the agency’s CRM software
- Provide a weekly status update to the CEO on new business activities
- Forecast sales targets including goals for sales qualified leads and conversions.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with Strategic Planning and Client Services staff to ensure prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Ensure PACO is on databases where relevant industry RFP’s are issued.
- Work with the PR department to generate thought leadership opportunities to position PACO as a leader in the industry to increase agency awareness.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
- 8+ years of experience in a consultative sales role in the Advertising, Digital Marketing or AdTech industry
- Understanding of the Agency Search Consultant landscape with established relationships
- A healthy sense of urgency with the ability to think long-term
- Multicultural consumer knowledge
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Logical, organized, and ruthless at prioritizing
- Understands the value of service and the ability to evaluate client needs
- Experience managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional internal departments to contribute to new business
- Deal with pressure; remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Stay with a problem-solving line of thinking until a solution is reached or no longer reasonably attainable
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and sales tools (HubSpot)
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
Winter & Summer Outings
Holiday Flex Time
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance