Internship: Client Services
About The Role
At PACO COLLECTIVE, we build brands. Brands that breathe inclusivity and diversity. Brands that live, experience, and connect with the audiences that they serve. Because our mission is to create work that’s not only relevant to the various cultures that we are a part of, but work that also helps strengthen our communities, while reinventing the consumer experience to create change that really matters. And the way we are going to accomplish this is by challenging the status quo, the way we think, and the way we do things, over, and over again. That’s our way.
We are a collective of creators, thinkers, and strategists; made up of people from all backgrounds and cultures working together to harness creativity, culture and innovation to drive value for our clients while having fun doing it. A place where we value our people above anything else, where we embrace free thinking and the opportunity to make mistakes and learn from it. A place that values the constant pursuit of creating the possible and the impossible. Because we are all one, and as one we move forward.
- The internship is designed to provide qualified candidates the opportunity to receive on-the-job experience dealing with clients, deadlines and communications
- Interns will report directly to either a Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor and work closely with the client service and project management teams
- Inform clients and internal teams daily on project progress
- Collect and digest client feedback to communicate with the internal team
- Manage client expectation every step of the project
- Represent PACO in a professional manner at each engagement
- Gain valuable hands-on experience with industry knowledge
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills, attention to details
- Ability to deal with different types of personalities and situations
- Must demonstrate strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of marketing, project management
- Attention to detail, responsible, independent, and reliable
Benefits & Perks
Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outing
Continental Breakfast & Chef Prepared Lunches