Cultural Strategy Intern
About The Role
During your internship, you will focus on supporting the Planning/Strategy team at PACO for both existing clients and new business. You will be responsible for contributing to the development of insight-rich marketing strategies, sharing compelling and inclusive consumer insights, and articulating the strategy into an inspiring narrative.
- Monitor the cultural, media and technology landscapes — staying smart on macro cultural and consumer trends as well as new developments
- Provide insights from a variety of sources (primary, secondary, syndicated research) to the development of communication strategies
- Assist with gathering qualitative and quantitative research studies in collaboration with external research partners
- Contribute to the development of creative briefs and collaborate with creative and account teams to ensure alignment of strategic direction and creative development
- Develop strong partnerships with teams across agency disciplines — working in partnership with account management, project management and creative teams throughout the strategic development process
- Participate in new business strategy development
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Candidate should have either completed or be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Social Science, or a related area. Candidate may be a junior, senior, or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Comfort with analyzing data and drawing insights
- Curious about why people do the things they do. Recognize patterns and connect the dots. Creative problem solver who loves to explore new and unexpected ideas.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits & Perks
Work From Home
Phone Plan Allowance
Winter & Summer Outings
Winter Holiday Flex Time