Digital Media Buyer
About The Role
The Digital Media Buyer primarily leads the planning and implementation of SEM and paid social campaigns. Will also include other digital media efforts including negotiating and placing buys for digital display/video/audio and programmatic. On occasion, will also be involved in traditional and offline media plan development and implementation.
This includes working closely with client services team members to understand client strategies and budgets, develop integrated digital media tactics that align with the integrated media plan. Manage the day-to-day implementation and optimization of those plans, measure and evaluate the results of the programs, and regularly report on the results to clients.
- Work with account team to understand client goals, strategies and budgets.
- Build measurement reports with KPIs and success metrics based on the goals.
- Develop digital media plans, allocating budget between social, digital and programmatic media options, and summarizing all recommendations in a written plan narrative.
- Present and review plan with account team members and on occasion present to clients.
- Participate in the marketing planning process with the account team.
- Stay current on digital trends and inform on new platforms and ideas to test.
Digital Media Management
- Create and manage all paid search (e.g., Google, Bing) and social marketing (e.g., Facebook, Instagram) efforts for clients.
- Set up digital advertising accounts for new client.
- Set up goals in Google Ads for conversion tracking.
- Execute A/B and multivariate experiments across media options.
- Perform ongoing digital campaign optimization relevant to each media platform such as bid updates, target changes, keyword analysis and additions, ad creation and/or fine-tuning, etc.
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to identify trends and insights.
- Monitor digital media spend to ensure client budgets are met and not exceeded within the flight dates.
- Prepare weekly dashboards recapping results for digital and social campaigns, including key insights plus recommendations for adjusting campaigns and improving results.
- Prepare end-of-campaign recaps detailing results, insights, and future recommendations.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or equivalent.
- Expertise in building and managing Google Ads and Bing paid search campaigns (Google Certification preferred).
- Experience in social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) advertising.
- Experience in digital display and programmatic advertising.
- Knowledge of Datorama and Google Data Studio, a plus.
- Work well in a team environment and have strong communications skills.
- Well-organized and have the ability to multi-task and manage workload efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong math aptitude.
Benefits & Perks
Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance
Continental Breakfast & Chef Prepared Lunches