Director of Strategy & Inclusion
About the Role
The Director of Strategy is responsible for leading the integrated insights and strategic planning department in a way consistent with the agency’s goal of bringing a strong analytical foundation to uncover fresh and innovative insights/business opportunities as well as inspiring creative ideas.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
- For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
- The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising or Marketing preferred. Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of ten plus (10+) years’ experience in planning, strategy and related communications experience
- Proven leadership abilities and experience managing a team
- Marketing background and strong analytical capabilities a must
- Proven track record in qualitative and quantitative research planning
- Ability to think creatively and evidence success in developing brands and delivering them to market
- Must thrive in an entrepreneurial setting
- Impeccable presentation skills with keen ability to create buy-in and collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Highly-honed interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks
Winter Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Work From Home
401K Match Up
Dental & Visual Insurance
Extensive Paid Holidays
Phone Plan Allowance
Professional Development Allowance