Graphic Design Intern
About The Role
At PACO COLLECTIVE, we build brands. Brands that breathe inclusivity and diversity. Brands that live, experience, and connect with the audiences that they serve. Because our mission is to create work that’s not only relevant to the various cultures that we are a part of, but work that also helps strengthen our communities, while reinventing the consumer experience to create change that really matters. And the way we are going to accomplish this is by challenging the status quo, the way we think, and the way we do things, over, and over again. That’s our way.
We are a collective of creators, thinkers, and strategists; made up of people from all backgrounds and cultures working together to harness creativity, culture and innovation to drive value for our clients while having fun doing it. A place where we value our people above anything else, where we embrace free thinking and the opportunity to make mistakes and learn from it. A place that values the constant pursuit of creating the possible and the impossible. Because we are all one, and as one we move forward.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs, as well as execute original designs based on supporting strategy and brand guidelines
- Work with the creative and social media teams to concept, design, and develop visuals for social media in a timely manner
- Research competitor content to ensure we adopt relevant industry trends
- Ability to incorporate various types of multimedia into deliverables
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics to adjust creative for optimizing posts
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation
- Assist with client facing projects on an as needed basis
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Experience utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Design portfolio showcasing a variety of projects.
- Strong conceptual thinking and design abilities.
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box and a desire to bring new ideas to the team
- Attention to detail, responsible, independent, and reliable
- Candidate should have either completed or be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Production, or related field
- Junior, senior, or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- Writing and editing skills
- Fluency in English (but knowledge of a secondary language is always awesome)
- Well organized and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Benefits & Perks
Work From Home
Phone Plan Allowance
Winter & Summer Outings
Winter Holiday Flex Time