About The Role
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Intern to join our Media team. The Media Intern will support the execution of media plans (i.e. TV, Radio, Print, Social Media, Digital etc.), approvals, budgets and client billings. This role supports the overall Media function by assisting the media team with a variety of research, media analysis, and project management initiatives.
- The internship is designed to provide qualified candidates the opportunity to receive on-the-job experience in media coordination and planning
- Assist with the weekly paid social media reporting & analyzing
- Assist with researching and analyzing market trends, competitors’ strategies and industry updates
- Support the Media team with project management of ongoing campaigns
- Assist with the preparation of client presentations
- Track and measure media execution and success
- Coordinate communications and meetings with vendors
- Support Media Coordinators with the invoicing process
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Seeking Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Exceptional organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Experience with OneDrive, Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Experience in advertising, media, or public relations preferred
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Sharp attention to detail
Benefits & Perks
Work From Home
Winter & Summer Outings
Winter Holiday Flex Time