About The Role
The Media Manager will help to oversee all the operational activity related to media buying on behalf of our clients. This role requires being well-versed in all types of media and must stay current with rapidly proliferating new media options. The media manager ensures that the media staff maintains appropriate skill levels in media-related computer software, and assists in establishing appropriate media and budgets for clients, and establishes good relationships with all media reps. They all ensure all all administrative functions and paperwork required to carry out assigned media functions is completed with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Supervises all media personnel in conduct of their assigned duties
• Interfaces with other agency department teams to keep projects moving forward on a timely basis
• Working with the creative team, insures use of the most appropriate, effective media venues for each client/project
• Ensures media schedule/negotiated flowcharts are prepared and kept up to date
• Prepares media cost estimates and revises as required
• In collaboration with media strategist and junior team personnel, books media space and issues insertion orders, insertion cancellations and media change requests
• Coordinates with project/production manager to ensure publication material deadlines are met
• Reviews tear sheets to determine if publications have run correct size, position, color, etc
• Approves media invoices and settles billing discrepancies with publications
• Maintains digital and/or hard copy media reference files including all media insertion orders, including cancellations, date, size changes, etc
• Maintains contact with media advertising representatives
• Maintains current working knowledge of programs and software, ensuring entire media department as well as individual staff members remain on the leading edge of essential technology and skills
• Maintains agency media schedules and issues all media reports
• Assists the public relations department as needed in producing special features, etc
• Alerts media director/account services of special media offers/placement opportunities, etc
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- 5-7 years of media operations or buying experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field preferred
- Proficient using media buying software, experience with Strata will put you at the top of our list
- Working knowledge of planning and or digital media buying a huge plus
- Proficient in Excel and skilled with other Microsoft programs
- Ability to pivot across tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Champion of attention to detail
- Solutions oriented
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of media
Benefits & Perks
Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance
Continental Breakfast & Chef Prepared Lunches