About the role
We are looking for a meticulous media specialist to join PACO’s growing family. The Media Specialist will work closely with the Media Strategist and Planner to prepare and manage the execution of integrated media plans (i.e. TV, Radio, Print, Social Media, Digital, etc.). This person will manage media plan approvals, generate IOs, reconcile budgets, generate reporting, and monitor performance. On occasion, the specialist will negotiate and place digital media buys, manage execution and optimization of paid search and social media advertising, and provide reporting and performance insights of those campaigns.
Coordinate and execute media buys
- Execute all components of media plan accurately and in a timely manner to ensure media plan runs according to the flowchart.
- Responsible for updating flowcharts and maintaining them current.
- On occasion place media buys with planner direction.
- Execute media buys based on negotiated proposals and media flowchart.
- Accurately generate IOs in Strata, send to vendors and obtain signatures.
- Compile specs from vendors for creative assets & developing a detailed “spec sheet”.
- Traffic creative & URLs to vendors, secure approval of creative mocks, ensure timely launch of campaigns and that the correct creative is running.
- Liaise with implementation teams to ensure that deliverables align with overall plan strategies, timelines are met, and programs/results are coordinated and presented to client
- Assist with the weekly paid social media reporting & analyzing- as needed.
Digital media buying
- On occasion, negotiate, place, digital media buys as well as execute paid search and social media advertising on platforms.
- Manage day-to-day execution and optimization of paid search and social media buy.
- Provide bi-weekly performance updates and insights.
Administer media plan reporting
- Ensure campaign documents are maintained updated and filed including media flowcharts, IOs, rotation schedule.
- Coordinate with media billing coordinator to ensure media buy reports are current and accurate including media plan data and Datorama reports.
- Oversee the request and delivery of monthly performance vendor reports and when needed, broadcast post logs.
- Prepare monthly performance reports for upload to Datorama.
- Manage recap process and gather reports for campaign recaps.
- Liaison between vendor and account team and schedule vendor meetings.
- Maintain and request up-to-date media kits & rate cards from vendors.
- Set up new vendors in workamajig and Strata.
Oversee invoices and reconciling
- In collaboration with media billing coordinator, oversee invoicing and invoice reconciling, including assisting with on-going makegoods, credits and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Reconcile media buy including resolving media budget discrepancies every month.
- Work on other media related tasks as needed
Analyze and monitor media marketplace, marketing, and other related media data for agency planning initiatives.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a media environment, knowledge of media channels and advertising process.
- 1-3 years of paid search and social media buying.
- Proficient with Excel and knowledge of pivot tables.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience in Strata and workamajig.com systems or similar a big plus!
- Great attention to detail and critical thinker a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks
Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance