About The Role
The Media Supervisor will work closely with the Media Director and the Media team to prepare and manage the execution of media plans (i.e. TV, Radio, Print, Social Media, Digital, etc.), approvals, IOs, budgets, client billings, and reporting. The supervisor will negotiate and place digital media buys, manage execution and optimization of paid search and social media advertising, and provide reporting and performance insights of those buys, ensures the agency’s media strategies are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Reports to the Media Director, you will play a key role as the day-to-day liaison between internal and external partner agencies, vendor partners, and the media community
- Works collaboratively with other agency departments and partner agencies to develop fully integrated marketing plans
- Leads strategic Local, Regional and National media planning recommendations and assist in developing plans that are aligned with clients’ Total Market and Multicultural objectives rooted in consumer insights
- Develops and present media POVs to internal and extended agency teams and clients
- Maintains and give status reports to ensure efficient workflow and communication in order to meet internal and client deadlines
- This person will be a strategic thinker, with the ability to leader both internally and client presentations
- Responsible for owning the day-to-day client and key third-party vendor relationships
- Manages and distributes work across the media coordinators, media specialists, project managers, and account team member
- Supervises the daily activities and assignments across Media Coordinators optimization all campaign initiatives
- Manages the media trafficking and billing process across all assigned media clients
- Oversees and approves all media campaign set-up and execution, including working with other internal teams and clients to secure deliverables
- Provides strategic insights and optimizations to support the clients growth and success
- Research and prepares new information for paid media plans, RFPs, and presentations
- Evaluates, build and maintain relationships in the display and emerging media community
- Stays up-to-date on and advise the Media team on the latest trends in interactive marketing and media developments
- Leads the development of “Point of View” (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities
- Evaluates client needs and escalate needs or issues as they arrive to leadership
- Manages media reporting to relay media performance and insights to client and leadership
- Integrates with neighboring disciplines (Strategy, Creative, Public Relations) on overall campaign direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and independently, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of paid search and social media buying
- 3 – 5 years experience in a media environment, knowledge of media channels and advertising process
- Proficient with Excel and knowledge of pivot tables
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in Strata and Workamajig.com systems or similar a big plus
- Critical thinker and great attention to detail, required to succeed in this role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
401K Match Up
Dental & Visual Insurance
Professional Development Allowance
Phone Plan Allowance
Winter Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Work From Home