Project Management Intern
About The Role
At PACO COLLECTIVE, we build brands. Brands that breathe inclusivity and diversity. Brands that live, experience, and connect with the audiences that they serve. Because our mission is to create work that’s not only relevant to the various cultures that we are a part of, but work that also helps strengthen our communities, while reinventing the consumer experience to create change that really matters. The way we are going to accomplish this is by challenging the status quo, the way we think, and the way we do things, over, and over again. That’s our way.
We are a collective of creators, thinkers, and strategists; made up of people from all backgrounds and cultures working together to harness creativity, culture, and innovation to drive value for our clients while having fun doing it. A place where we value our people above anything else, where we embrace free thinking and the opportunity to make mistakes and learn from it. A place that values the constant pursuit of creating the possible and the impossible. Because we are all one, and as one we move forward.
- Support project managers in driving agency projects through inception to execution, ensuring they are finished on time and within budget
- Works closely with all agency department teams to help juggle multiple requests and expectations across client portfolio
- Assist with the preparation and monitoring of comprehensive project scopes (deliverables, timelines, budgets, etc.)
- Develop proficiency of billing process, including opening purchase orders, processing invoices, and maintaining financial reports
- Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude; willingness to roll up your sleeves and help within the Project Management team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Candidate should have either completed or be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Junior, senior, or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- Basic knowledge for project management methodology
- PMP/PMI Certification preferred
- Ability take direction and demonstrate initiative at the same time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Ability to pivot quickly across multiple active projects and keep calm under pressure
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Well organized and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- The ideal candidate is able to work in a hybrid setting and available to work from the office at least twice a week
Benefits & Perks
Work From Home
Phone Plan Allowance
Winter & Summer Outings
Winter Holiday Flex Time