About the role
PACO is looking for an experienced PM to join our growing team. Can you knock-out projects on time, on budget and still do all with a smile? We need you on our team.
As the Project Manager you’re hungry to learn and help ensure all logistical aspects of the project including (but not limited to) the creation and maintenance of accurate project schedules/timelines, budget tracking and reporting, quality assurance, risk management, accurate scoping and estimating and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within project plans. The right person for this role thrives working in a fast-paced, high demand, environment with strong organization skills and the ability to think quickly on their feet. The role reports to the Project Management Supervisor.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for driving all agency projects through inception to execution, ensuring it’s finished on time and within budget.
- Understand no day is the same. Works closely with project managers, account, and creative teams to help juggle multiple requests and expectations across client portfolio, ensuring we deliver on all critical milestones
- Drive timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, critical issues documents, status, and budget reports.
- Assist with the preparation and monitoring of comprehensive project scopes (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.) to help drive profitability across all clients.
- Develop proficiency of billing process, including opening purchase orders, processing invoices and maintaining financial reports
- Demonstrates and fosters a positive attitude; willingness to roll up your sleeves and help within the Project Management team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience, required.
- Advertising/Marketing agency experience preferred
- PMP/PMI Certification preferred.
- Experience managing budgets or financial process a plus
- Strong knowledge for project management methodology
- Ability take direction and demonstrate initiative at the same time
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to pivot quickly across multiple active projects and keep calm under pressure.
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Advanced excel acumen
Benefits & Perks
Winter & Summer Outings
Holiday Flex Time
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance