About the role
PACO is looking for an experienced PM to join our growing team. Can you knock-out projects on time, on budget and still do all with a smile? We need you on our team.
The Project Manager is responsible for all logistical aspects of the project including but not limited to the creation and maintenance of accurate project schedules/timelines, budget tracking and reporting, quality assurance, risk management, accurate scoping and estimating and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan. The Project Manager facilitates internal meetings, working with the PACO team, clients, and vendors. This role requires work in a fast-paced, high demand, environment with shifting priorities. The Project Manager reports to the EVP, Managing Director and an indirect reporting to the Controller.
- Responsible for guiding the project through its inception to execution, ensuring it’s finished on time and within budget.
- Create the project working plan, including work breakdown structure, timelines and deliverables.
- Works closely with account and creative teams to fulfill client requests and expectations.
- Provide timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
- Prepare and monitor comprehensive project scopes (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.).
- Manage project scope, timelines, resources and profitability throughout duration of project.
- Manage time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
- Works closely with Production Manager to source agency/vendor resources.
- Schedule and lead project status meetings.
- Prepare billing and forecast
- Develop and maintain critical issues documents.
- Work with Account and Creative teams to provide clients with all production schedules and critical milestones.
- Process invoices.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in an advertising agency, or similar environment, required. Multicultural agency experience preferred.
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies and tools.
- Experience in working with Workamajig a huge plus.
- Experience in developing and managing production schedules.
- Knowledge of quality assurance process.
- Ability to work within strict budgets.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to handle many projects at one time and keep calm under pressure.
- Able to take direction and criticism.
- Robust analytical thinking skills.
Benefits & Perks
Winter & Summer Outings
Holiday Flex Time
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance