Senior Account Executive
About the role
PACO is looking for an experienced Sr. AE to join our growing family. We’re a boutique shop focused on inclusive marketing. Join the team and help us create amazing ideas for our clients. African American consumer experience a must.
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between client accounts and the agency. Role involves understanding the client needs and objectives, coordinating advertising campaigns and clearly communicating across all channels and agency departments. Responsible for managing administrative and campaign work and ensuring that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget. The Sr. Account Executive reports to an Account Director.
- Responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts.
- Foster positive relationships with team and clients.
- Arrange and attend client meetings.
- Liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Receive client briefings and interpret these briefings to inner agency teams.
- Assist with the development of Client communications briefs and plans.
- Assist with research and planning needs for clients.
- Provide creative, production, media and public relations with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required.
- Ensure that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Present and effectively sell communications plans, concepts, media and interactive marketing plans to clients for approval and modification.
- Make ‘pitches’, along with Account Director and/or other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Act as a link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist with handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Assists with preparation of client estimates and invoices.
- Provide clients with budget updates.
- Checks and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Assume administration tasks including writing client reports, handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- African American consumer experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business or Marketing concentration preferred.
- Five to seven (5-7) years of advertising agency experience required, multicultural preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust analytical thinking skills.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Highly-honed interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Perks
Winter & Summer Outings
Holiday Flex Time
Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
Cell Phone Allowance