About The Role
The Sr. Strategist formulates plans for directing creative solutions for clients; providing input that guides the development of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the cultural, media and technology landscapes — staying smart on macro cultural and consumer trends as well as new developments. Use this knowledge to develop thought leadership content
- Design, conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research studies in collaboration with external research partners
- Apply insight from a variety of sources (primary, secondary, syndicated research) to the development of communication strategies — big ideas that inspire creative development
- Brief and collaborate with creative and account teams to ensure alignment of strategic direction and creative development
- Develop strong partnerships with teams across agency disciplines — working in partnership with account management, project management and creative teams throughout the strategic development process
- High level of interaction with clients as a strategic lead on pieces of business, including client presentations
- Participate and lead smaller new business strategy development
- Contribute to and manage pieces of the ongoing development of PACO’s strategic approach
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising or Marketing is required
- 5-7 years of experience in advertising, planning, strategic planning, qualitative research, writing, journalism and/or related communications experience required
- Experience with cross-cultural planning and strategy development preferred
- A strong track record of uncovering insights that inspire big, brand-building ideas — Specific examples of how insights were uncovered and leveraged for the development of brand, communications or creative strategies and ideas
- Experience designing, conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience drawing insights (versus facts) from a variety of disparate information sources — e.g. primary, secondary and/or syndicated research — and weaving those insights together to tell a compelling story
- A track record of developing productive partnerships with client and agency teams
- Experience designing and facilitating brainstorm or work sessions with client and agency teams
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Able to independently and proactively manage work load
Benefits & Perks
Professional Development Allowance
Phone Plan Allowance
Dental & Visual Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Extensive Paid Holidays
Financial Wellness Program & Working Advantage
401K Match Up
Agency Trip (for free) if revenue goals are met
Work From Home
Winter Holiday Flex Time
Winter & Summer Outings
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short & Long-Term Disability