Social Media Coordinator
About The Role
The Social Media Coordinator will help to develop social content to support our clients. This role requires deep understanding of our clients’ brands to help develop social content that inspires and engages multicultural audiences. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing the creation of copy and assets for social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and Twitter. This role will help analyze client’s social presence to identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of social campaigns
- Work with clients to create and implement social media tactics
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and messaging
- Help with creating actionable plans to facilitate community management efforts
- Create content for organic/owned social media platforms
- Utilize scheduling tools to publish social content and review analytics
- Assist with creation and editing of still imagery and video assets
- Liase with creative team to develop concepts for still imagery, GIFs, videos and infographics when needed
- Help set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measure campaign performance against KPIs
- Manage data and analytics reporting, sentiment analysis and social listening
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- 1-3 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field preferred
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social publishing programs such as Hootsuite, HubSpot and Sprinklr
- Skilled with using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Basic understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Familiarity with (and interest in) current trends in social marketing
- Fluency in English (but knowledge of a secondary language is always awesome)
- A sense of humor, a curious personality
- Well organized and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
Benefits & Perks
Phone Plan Allowance
Professional Development Allowance
Short & Long-Term Disability