Social Media Intern
About The Role
The Social Media Team is looking for motivated college students with a passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. During your internship, you will focus on developing a social media strategy for PACO, creating content calendars for the various platforms, and utilizing social listening tools to guide decisions.
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics to adjust creative for optimizing posts
- Manage agency TikTok profile: concepting and filming content, editing videos, and following trends
- Research competitor content to ensure we adopt relevant industry trends
- Brainstorm post ideas that highlight core content pillars
- Schedule posts and relevant CTAs through social-marketing platforms throughout the quarter
- Monitor social platforms and engage with social media communities
- Assemble completed post creative for presentation and traffic through the review and approval process
- Review social listening tools to develop monthly metric reports to present to management team
- Assist with client facing projects on an as needed basis
PACO Collective is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PACO will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements.
The following links contain further information:
For details about EEO law in English click here and Spanish oprime aquí.
The Immigrant and Employee Rights Poster.
PACO participates in E-Verify program. More information is here.
- You should have knowledge of all social media platforms and tools, understand the basics of public relations, follow current news and events, and present strong writing skills
- Candidate should have either completed or be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations, or a related area
- Junior, senior, or nontraditional student in college or recent graduate with coursework or experience in a related field
- Experience managing and creating content for organic/owned social media platforms; experience using social media scheduling tools; experience with analytics; knowledge of basic video editing and graphic design
- General knowledge of TikTok and up to date on platform trends
- Confident self-starter and proactive in reaching out to team members to feature on social pages (TikTok, IG/FB stories, etc.)
- Experience using Canva
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Comfort with analyzing data and drawing insights
- Familiarity with (and interest in) current trends in social marketing
- Fluency in English (but knowledge of a secondary language is always awesome)
- A sense of humor, a curious personality
- Well organized and ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Benefits & Perks
Work From Home
Phone Plan Allowance
Winter & Summer Outings
Winter Holiday Flex Time